Legend of Rebellion Index du Forum
Legend of Rebellion
Alliance du jeu Kingdoms of Camelot

Index    Faq    Rechercher    S'enregistrer    Connexion    

:: Galaxy S3 Weather Widget Apk ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Legend of Rebellion Index du Forum -> Legend of Rebellion -> Taverne de la communauté
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
takjavou

Masculin
Point(s): 85
Moyenne de points: 1,00
Nombre de sceaux: 1

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 20:57 (2016)    Sujet du message: Galaxy S3 Weather Widget Apk Répondre en citant

Galaxy S3 Weather Widget Apk > bit.ly/1W8IjgL

I,,don't,,want,,to,,to,,a,,factory,,reset,,and,,lose,,all,,my,,info,,in,,the,,phone,,&,,I,,don't,,want,,another,,clock,,,I'd,,like,,to,,stick,,with,,the,,stock,,oneWeather,,,,widgets,,,,are,,,,75%,,,,,50%,,,,and,,,,25%,,,,transparent(,,,If,,,you,,,are,,,new,,,with,,,all,,,this,,,,clickhere),,,4Email,,,,Address,,,,Pages,,,,About,,,,Contact,,,,Copyright,,,,Policy,,,,Disclosure,,,,Policy,,,,Homepage,,,,Privacy,,,,Policy,,,,,,,,NaldoTech,,,,Megapolis,,,,2.90,,,,Mod,,,,Apk,,,,with,,,,all,,,,the,,,,unlimited,,,,money,,,,and,,,,goldUr,,,,right!!,,,,It,,,,is,,,,called,,,,that,,,,&,,,,I,,,,did,,,,find,,,,it,,,,on,,,,the,,,,last,,,,pg06-17-2013,12:53,,AM,,#16,,Noob,,Droid,,Posts,,2,,Posts,,Re:,,How,,do,,i,,get,,the,,stock,,clock/weather,,back,,on,,my,,Galaxy,,S3?,,I,,have,,to,,thank,,u,,too!!,,If,,this,,thread,,keeps,,bumping,,thru,,the,,yrs,,ur,,gonna,,have,,"thanks",,in,,the,,thousands,,from,,us,,-,,the,,''Legions,,of,,the,,Noobs''!,,xD,,SO,,glad,,I,,found,,ur,,post,,here!,,Reply,,Privacy,,&,,Cookies,,Policy06-17-2013,05:39,,,,AM,,,,#18,,,,kg4icg,,,,Posts,,,,382,,,,Posts,,,,Global,,,,Posts,,,,2,049,,,,Global,,,,Posts,,,,Carrier,,,,Stock,,,,JB,,,,Re:,,,,How,,,,do,,,,i,,,,get,,,,the,,,,stock,,,,clock/weather,,,,back,,,,on,,,,my,,,,Galaxy,,,,S3?,,,,You,,,,are,,,,welcomeLet,,,your,,,phone,,,restart,,,and,,,here,,,you,,,goIf,,,,you,,,,have,,,,installed,,,,a,,,,deodexed,,,,stock,,,,ROM,,,,like,,,,WanamLite,,,,,FoxHound,,,,,crDroid,,,,,Omega,,,,,etc.,,,,,you,,,,need,,,,not,,,,perform,,,,the,,,,Step,,,,3Root,,,your,,,device,,,with,,,CWM/TWRP,,,if,,,not,,,rootedReply,,,06-05-2013,09:50,,,AM,,,#15,,,Golfdriver97,,,Posts,,,29,564,,,Posts,,,Global,,,Posts,,,30,046,,,Global,,,Posts,,,Carrier,,,Pure,,,Nexus/Franco,,,Kernel,,,Re:,,,How,,,do,,,i,,,get,,,the,,,stock,,,clock/weather,,,back,,,on,,,my,,,Galaxy,,,S3?,,,Originally,,,Posted,,,by,,,Julie,,,Porter,,,SAME,,,HEREI,,see,,the,,"Clock",,widget,,that,,I,,use,,to,,set,,my,,alarm,,but,,I'm,,not,,sure,,if,,that's,,the,,right,,oneThanks!,,DroidViews,,Restore,,back,,to,,the,,previous,,ROM,,and,,try,,this,,version,,instead:,,Fa,,Hazelnut,,Hi,,,I,,actually,,have,,a,,Galaxy,,S3,,with,,firmware,,as,,fabric,,and,,I,,cant,,find,,this,,widget(ROOTED),,,When,,,I,,,go,,,to,,,recovery,,,mode,,,a,,,black,,,screen,,,with,,,fallen,,,android,,,in,,,the,,,backgroung,,,and,,,some,,,options,,,on,,,itDroidViews,,,Then,,,try,,,from,,,a,,,various,,,versions,,,aboveThese,,are,,the,,modded,,versions,,of,,the,,AccuWeather,,widget,,from,,Galaxy,,S3,,in,,various,,layouts,transparencylevels,,and,,layouts.Apple,,,Download,,,Cydia,,,1.1.19,,,.DEB,,,for,,,iOS,,,8.3,,,JailbreakAlternatively,,,you,,can,,also,,take,,a,,look,,here:,,belovedbyHim,,I,,just,,switched,,from,,the,,HTC,,evo,,to,,the,,Galaxy,,s3,,,I,,really,,miss,,the,,clock/timer/stopwatch/alarm,,feature,,of,,my,,HTCThe,,,best,,,part,,,of,,,this,,,leaked,,,widget,,,app,,,is,,,that,,,now,,,you,,,can,,,install,,,it,,,on,,,your,,,Samsung,,,Galaxy,,,S3,,,or,,,any,,,other,,,Samsung,,,Smartphone,,,with,,,Android,,,4.0,,,or,,,higherOpen,,,App,,,Drawer,,,and,,,tap,,,on,,,the,,,Clock,,,icon,,,,you,,,will,,,see,,,all,,,those,,,features,,,you,,,wantAny,,help,,on,,this?,,I,,really,,liked,,the,,stock,,widget,,,not,,sure,,why,,the,,developer,,didnt,,add,,it,,back,,to,,the,,ROMAnd,,,even,,,create,,,your,,,own,,,custom,,,widgets!Any,,,trouble,,,let,,,me,,,know,Thanks,,,everyone!,,,What's,,,NewWhat's,,,in,,,this,,,version:v1.5,,,Reworked,,,the,,,widget,,,completely:-Updated,,,to,,,work,,,with,,,new,,,UCCW,,,option,,,to,,,edit,,,downloaded,,,skins-Edit,,,to,,,choose,,,12/24hr,,,clock,,,,change,,,object,,,colors,,,and,,,set,,,custom,,,Hotspots-Added,,,three,,,sizes:,,,Large(4x3),,,Med(4x2),,,Small(4x1)-Instruction,,,video,,,with,,,CC,,,for,,,YouTube,,,translationsEvery,,,1,,,star,,,rating,,,says,,,they,,,cannot,,,find,,,the,,,skin,,,,or,,,it,,,doesn't,,,workI,,,want,,,to,,,add,,,it,,,to,,,my,,,new,,,Galaxy,,,Tab,,,2,,,7.012-09-2012,06:42,,,PM,,,#6,,,kg4icg,,,Posts,,,382,,,Posts,,,Global,,,Posts,,,2,049,,,Global,,,Posts,,,Carrier,,,Stock,,,JB,,,Re:,,,How,,,do,,,i,,,get,,,the,,,stock,,,clock/weather,,,back,,,on,,,my,,,Galaxy,,,S3?,,,You,,,are,,,welcomeI,,know,,there,,are,,lots,,of,,clock,,apps,,in,,Play,,,but,,I,,like,,the,,one,,that,,comes,,stock,,on,,the,,S,,IIIDroidViews,,,,Hi,,,,,that,,,,is,,,,a,,,,default,,,,feature,,,,of,,,,Android,,,,and,,,,is,,,,found,,,,on,,,,most,,,,devicesGS3,,ish,,Weather,,(a,,UCCW,,Skin),,raings,,GS3,,ish,,Weather,,(a,,UCCW,,Skin),,apk,,reviews,,Galaxy,,S3,,like,,weather,,widget,,,background,,photos,,change,,with,,the,,weather,,conditions,,-For,,both,,day,,and,,night03-22-2013,09:07,,,PM,,,#10,,,kg4icg,,,Posts,,,382,,,Posts,,,Global,,,Posts,,,2,049,,,Global,,,Posts,,,Carrier,,,Stock,,,JB,,,Re:,,,How,,,do,,,i,,,get,,,the,,,stock,,,clock/weather,,,back,,,on,,,my,,,Galaxy,,,S3?,,,You,,,are,,,all,,,welcomeDhananjay,,,,Bhardwaj,,,,Have,,,,you,,,,moved,,,,the,,,,widget,,,,to,,,,SD-Card,,,,?,,,,or,,,,in,,,,case,,,,your,,,,are,,,,using,,,,any,,,,apps2sd,,,,script?,,,,caponemontana617,,,,I,,,,have,,,,galaxy,,,,s3,,,,4.2.2,,,,and,,,,I,,,,flashed,,,,the,,,,zipsource:,,,xda,,,,,,TAGSClock,,,Weather,,,WidgetsDownloadsJelly,,,BeanModsTransparent,,,Weather,,,Clock,,,Widget,,,Twitter,,,Facebook,,,Google,,,+,,,Pinterest,,,tweet,,,RakeshWell-versed,,,in,,,English,,,literature,,,,Rakesh,,,is,,,a,,,teacher,,,by,,,profession,,,and,,,geek,,,by,,,heart,,,with,,,an,,,ardent,,,passion,,,for,,,all-things-techAll-in-One,,DownloaderGet,,millions,,of,,free,,apk,,and,,videos.OPEN,,DownloadAtoz,,iPhone,,,6s,,,Plus,,,FlashFire,,,Gets,,,Marshmallow,,,Support,,,And,,,Better,,,Nexus,,,OTA,,,Root,,,Support,,,(v0.26),,,Download,,,TWRP,,,3.0.0,,,Custom,,,Recovery,,,for,,,Android,,,Devices,,,And,,,How,,,To&,,,Download,,,Samsung,,,Galaxy,,,S7,,,Leaked,,,Official,,,Wallpapers,,,Gadgets,,,AllComparisonsReviews,,,5,,,Things,,,You,,,Should,,,Do,,,With,,,Your,,,Samsung,,,Galaxy,,,S7,,,How,,,To,,,Fix,,,Galaxy,,,S7,,,Moisture,,,Detected,,,Error,,,To,,,Start,,,Charging&,,,Samsung,,,Galaxy,,,S7,,,&,,,S7,,,Edge:,,,Why,,,should,,,you,,,buy,,,it&,,,Watch,,,Samsung,,,Galaxy,,,S7,,,and,,,Galaxy,,,S7,,,edge,,,Livestream,,,Event,,,Here&,,,Software,,,AllModsROMsUpdates,,,Install,,,HTC,,,10,,,Sense,,,8,,,Marshmallow,,,ROM,,,Port,,,On,,,HTC,,,One&,,,Install,,,Galaxy,,,S7,,,Edge,,,Marshmallow,,,ROM,,,Port,,,on,,,Galaxy,,,Note,,,3&,,,Download,,,Samsung,,,Galaxy,,,S7,,,Edge,,,Camera,,,APK,,,Download,,,HTC,,,10,,,Stock,,,Wallpapers,,,[Official],,,How,,,To,,,How,,,To,,,Bypass,,,Galaxy,,,S7,,,Factory,,,Reset,,,Protection,,,And,,,Add,,,Another&,,,Install,,,SuperSU,,,and,,,Root,,,Android,,,N,,,Developer,,,Preview,,,With,,,CF,,,Auto&,,,How,,,To,,,Boot,,,Galaxy,,,S7,,,In,,,Recovery,,,Mode,,,[Stock,,,&,,,Custom],,,You,,,Can,,,Enable,,,Adoptable,,,Storage,,,on,,,Galaxy,,,S7,,,,Heres,,,How,,,To&,,,How,,,To,,,Install,,,MSQRD,,,Beta,,,App,,,on,,,Android,,,Phones,,,(APK),,,SoftwareMods,,,Install,,,Galaxy,,,S5,,,Launcher,,,&,,,Weather,,,Widget,,,on,,,Galaxy,,,S3,,,By,,,Ronaldo,,,-,,,19,,,Mar,,,2014,,,16,,,Share,,,on,,,Facebook,,,Tweet,,,on,,,Twitter,,,Download,,,and,,,install,,,Samsung,,,Galaxy,,,S5,,,launcher,,,and,,,Accuweather,,,widget,,,on,,,your,,,Galaxy,,,S3Downloads:,,,1.AccuweatherWidget,,,semi,,,Mod,,,XXUFME7.zip,,,2.AccuweatherWidget,,,Mod,,,XXUFME7,,,Normal.zip,,,3.AccuweatherWidget,,,HTC,,,Mod,,,XXUFME7,,,dkt.zip,,,Also,,,Download:,,,Galaxy,,,S4,,,WeatherClock,,,Widget,,,for,,,Galaxy,,,S3,,,How,,,to,,,Install:,,,Download,,,the,,,Galaxy,,,S3,,,weather,,,widget,,,zip,,,file,,,from,,,above,,,and,,,copy,,,thezip,,,fileto,,,your,,,phones,,,internal,,,or,,,externalSD,,,Card,,,storagewithout,,,extracting,,,itAll,,Rights,,ReservedReply,,, f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 20:57 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Legend of Rebellion Index du Forum -> Legend of Rebellion -> Taverne de la communauté Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème MGP_Medieval créé par MagicGraph Pro 7 Concept © 2009